Item name: 1,3,5-Triglycidyl Isocyanurate, epoxy propyl different cyanuric acid ester, TEPIC ®, Aralide ® PT810 、TGIC, Teroxirone
TGIC is heterocyclic epoxy compounds mixed by two kinds of optical stereoisomer, and normally appears as white granule or white powder. It has excellent heat&weather resistance, good adhesion property and outstanding high temperature performance.
1. TGIC can be used as cross-linking curing agent for pure polyester powder coatings, the dosage is about 7%-9% of the weight of pure polyester (the exact dosage is determined by acid value).
2. It is used for carboxyl-containing polyacrylate (PA), the dosage is about 7% of the weight of the resin (the exact dosage is determined by acid value).
3. TGIC can be used in production of electrical insulation laminates, adhesives and plastic stabilizer and other curing agents.
4. It can be used for manufacturing of thermosetting solder resist ink, suitable for PCB circuit board and other fields.
5. TGIC can be used for LED packing and LED sheet supporter frame.
The appearance of the product is white solid particles